MMVIII - MMIX

After wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas last week it's only fair that I wish you all a Happy New Year this week. So...

Happy New Year!

I'd add more but writing something poignant and meaningful for this particular occasion is beyond me at the moment, and I seriously doubt you'd be bothered to read it either given the time of year.

I did have a look around YouTube for something appropriate for celebrating the last day of this calendar year and the first of the next one but it's decidedly slim pickings to choose from. There were the following though.

The first is something you'd kind of expect:


While the second is less so. And despite it being hardly celebratory or fun, it may provoke a second or two of thought as we enter 2009:


1 Comments:

Anonymous said...
8:44 am

And Happy New Year to you too SJNR