A Little Bit Of Politics

Because its only ten days or since I last did a preview for a game at Salford, the need to do another one quite so soon after for this League Cup encounter is about as great as Sarah Palin's need to be a little more right wing to court ultra conservative American voters.

Apologies for going a little Ben Elton there (i.e. being not very funny) but as all that's happened since I wrote this is that we've won three games and they've won one and lost one, there's not a lot more I to add.

I'm sure that there's a really interesting piece about Salford City that's crying out to be written but as I can't be bothered sitting here behind my laptop all night waiting for that bolt of inspiration, it's going to have sob quietly in the corner for a while longer yet.

0 Comments: