The Streets Where You Live

In case you didn't know, Google have now updated the Streetview option on their Maps site to include all but a small percentage of the UK's roads, avenues, lanes and... er, streets. This means that if you so wish you can now go for a virtual walk around Mossley from the comfort of your own armchair.

Of course you won't be able to experience the sounds and smells but that's just another upside isn't it?

Anyhoo, while on my digital tour around the area I came across the following as I travelled past the market: a single image that sums up everything about First Manchester and the bus "service" they run in the town...


View Larger Map

Not only that but my brother is on there too.

If you find anything else of interest while looking around Mossley (or anywhere else that's local) on Streetview, do let me know and I'll put a link to it on here.

0 Comments: