Harrogate R.A. 0 - 3 Mossley

Our first league victory since the opening day of the season... our second consecutive win in all competitions... we scored more than one goal... excuse me, I'm feeling a little dizzy...

thud!

Several hours later...

I'm sorry, I think I must have fainted there with the shock of it all. Goodness knows what state I would have been in had I been at Station View to witness it happen live.

And that last sentence should be a big clue as to why this posting on the blog contains no report on Mossley's trip to North Yorkshire. If you wish to read about what took place on Harrogate's sloping pitch on the afternoon of September the 27th 2009, then I suggest you click on the following link to read the official Lilywhites match report.

If, however, you just want the basic facts: Mossley won with three second half goals from Karl Brown, a Railway defender and Matty Kay. There was a couple of bookings, a bit of shouting and one or two people probably swore.

What more could you possibly want to know?

2 Comments:

NNC said...
8:29 pm

I would like to know what a hip and happening early twenties cove like the author would do instead of travelling to the wilds of North Yorkshire on a Saturday afternoon.

SJNR said...
6:42 pm

Well the author would like to be a hip and happening early twenties cove but he isn't and he never ever was.