If Watching It Once Wasn't Bad Enough...

Due to a number of technical reasons too boring to go into detail about, I wasn't able to put any of the video footage I took at the Wakefield game up on the blog at the week end. However, now that those problems have been solved, I can finally upload them.

I know that it's something people have hardly been on the edge of their seats waiting for but what little action there was I've compiled into a highlights (or rather moments 'moments that almost woke the crowd up') reel.

So if you want to relive Mossley's final game of the 07/08 season you can courtesy of You Tube, where it is now kept for the ages. If you don't, well... I don't think anyone could blame you!

Then again, once you take out 86 minutes it looks like it was a half decent match:

0 Comments: