Again And Again And Again...

As I did a preview for the initial staging of this rearranged fixture ten days ago, I’m not feeling the slightest bit compelled to write a new one. Call it laziness if you want, I call it running out things to say about Garforth at the fourth time of asking.

What I will say is that since writing this Mossley have finally won their second game of 2008 while Simon Clifford’s side haven't won for four matches.

Mossley also have to survive 180 minutes of football without conceding a goal if they’re not to see the figure of 100 appear in their ‘goals against’ column; no mean feat considering that it has been 23 games since we’ve kept a clean sheet.

The picture on the left is the only visual representation I can think of for 99 other than some red balloons. Just be thankful we weren’t stuck on 69...

Prediction: No change from what I wrote a week last Friday – a win for Mossley.

0 Comments: